Thursday 27 April 2017

One last hurrah!

Not a great deal to say this time round, though last time I said that, I was accused of then going on to write too much! No pleasing some people 😉

I've made up my mind about the Sprint and she's going to get one last tour of duty. Since last posting, I have had a test ride on the Yamaha FJR1300, so I've now ridden the potential replacements. However, I've decided to stick with what I know for this tour and look at replacing her later in the year or next year even.

Grizzly has somehow managed to obtain a new passport, so that's that sorted and I've updated the Eurotunnel bookings with his new API and the Sprint's rego.

Only 65 days to go now, so I need to get the TomTom fixed up and tested out. Last time, I had issues with my cardo intercom and low volume, so I need to make sure it all hangs together before we set off. Don't want to be having a repeat of the last trip, when the cardo died on me. Riding through Monte Carlo with no voice instruction, was almost impossible!

That's all for now.



2 comments:

  1. Well at least we got to do the circuit five times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 410 in my tests seem even quieter.

    ReplyDelete